FALL 2017 – WTAE-TV’s project Bundle-Up Shopping Trips
As an official Shopping Experience Sponsor, your employees will have the opportunity to shop with children who benefit from project Bundle-Up. The shopping experience provides an opportunity for a child to pick out their very own brand new winter outerwear, and also provides your group an opportunity to serve as a mentor to their shopping partner.
As a Shopping Experience Sponsor, your company will receive the following opportunities:
· Opportunity for company employees to participate in a shopping experience with project Bundle-Up recipients.
o Shopping experience will take place in October or November at a mutually agreed upon location of one of Project Bundle-Ups retail partners, including; Walmart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Kmart and Kohl’s.
o Pre-shopping snack break; your employees will have the opportunity to engage with the children prior to shopping with a pre-shopping reception hosted at the retail partner location
o You can directly affect the lives of 25 Western Pennsylvania Children
Interested? Space is limited. Call Kira Kellner 412-446-1639 or email: email@example.com for more information
DECEMBER 1, 2017 –WTAE-TV’s project Bundle-Up Annual Telethon
Telethon Segment sponsorships (space is limited)
- Designated sponsor of one hour-long segment of the 2017 telethon
- Prominent logo placement on-screen on WTAE during the sponsored hour
- Verbal acknowledgement as segment sponsor throughout the sponsored hour
- Company representative check presentation during sponsored hour
- Opportunity for up to 20 employees to volunteer to take pledges as part of the telethon phone bank
- Provide warm winter clothing to 25 children or senior citizens who benefit from project Bundle-Up
Interested? Space is limited. Call Kira Kellner 412-446-1639 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.